- Business Registrations
- Trusts & Estate Planning
- Payroll Administration
- Taxation Services
- Annual Financial statements
- Long Term
- Retirement Annuity Funds
- Provide Fund
- Retirement Planning
- B-BBEE Consultation
- Ownership Solutions
- Skills Development Solutions
- ED & SED solutions
In consideration with most companies and government’s drive towards justly consumer rights regarding financial products, Fincor offers its long term commitment to the consumer.
The business was established in 1999 with this vision in mind and due to the dedication of the members, the benefits of our services are unrelenting to our customers.
Our mission is to continually develop competitive and innovative services and products whilst continuing to quickly and efficiently fashion scalable methods of financial empowerment without losing sight of our original goal to efficiently, authoritatively and enthusiastically offer high quality and economically sound services.
Fincor is committed to fostering a community where all people have the opportunity to live satisfying lives by means of economic empowerment. We are dedicated to advancing our customers financially and aiding them to plan for the future.
- We take accountability for our decisions at both individual and company levels.
- We aspire to the utmost level of excellence in our services.
- We move rapidly into action after intelligent planning.
- We believe in moving forward for maximum results.
- We believe that remaining optimistic and looking ahead are vital parts of achieving goals.
- We strive for well-rounded employees who combine work, family and recreation.
- We believe that taking calculated risks encourages growth and new discovery.
- We honour our commitments to clients, employees, and their families.
- We develop key relationships by supporting our community.
- We are open minded in our business relationships and by doing so demonstrate our equality, honesty and integrity.
Our Management Team
Mr. Jacques Snyman
Jacques Snyman is the Accounting Officer for Fincor Professional Accountants with more than twenty years experience in the Accounting and Financial Services industry, Mr Snyman is knowledgeable in accounting, bookkeeping , payroll, Trusts, Private Companies & Close Corporations , income tax, VAT , investment planning, BB-BEE Legislation & Consultation.
Mr Snyman has received a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Financial Management through the University of Pretoria and completed the Articleship Contract with PAAB (Public Auditors & Accounting Board) now IRBA (Internal Regulatory Board for Auditors) and SAICA (South-African Institute of Chartered Accountants), and is currently a member of the South-African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) and the South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA) as well as a current member of the Institute of Business Advisors of South-Africa (IBA).
Mrs Leanka Vermaak
Mrs Vermaak is a skilled accounting professional with a Bachelor of Accounting Science and 13+ years of experience in the accounting and bookkeeping fields. In 2013, she acquired a designation as Professional Accountant at the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA), after completion of the Articleship Contract with them. Mrs. Vermaak is currently registered as a member with SAIPA and as a Tax Practitioner with the South African Revenue Services (SARS). She has an in-depth understanding of all aspects of, and relating to, accounting, financial management as well as taxation.
We are affiliated with the following institutions:
Institute of Business Advisers, Southern Africa IBA(Mr J Snyman) No: SA M6147.
Fincor Accountants & Tax Advisors & Fincor Select.
Tel: 0861 909 000
Alt: 0861 707 909
Fax: 0866 888 723
99 Mandela Drive, Extension 12
P.O Box 918
SAIPA: 7935 South African Institute of Professional Accountants
IBA: 6147 South African Institute of Business Advisors
Accredited Tax Practitioner: PR – 0086820